car/ ride of the mo

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
typical of most SS drivers......but meh...

Hey now, I resent that statement. I'm only an asshat to this douchebag flyboy who has a black on black SS/SC with a coffee can exhaust tip and vinyl stripes... everytime I see him at the Galleria, he revs his engine... I always ignore the first one. He'll rev again... then you hear the 'pop' of his exhaust (sounds soooo bad). Then I rev back just so he can hear my beautiful CAI (I can't even hear his SC when he revs) and then he dashes off like a bat out of hell while still revving, lol.

htown2200

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello! I read your rules list and noticed you said 'Deltas Only' yet you state that Solstices and Skys are allowed to enter. Solstices/Skys are built on the Kappa platform, not the delta.

Rules for entry and voting:

-Members can submit 1 entry per month
-Only Delta body cars can enter (Cobalt, Ion, G5, HHR, Soltice, Sky)
-Entries can be made from the 1st of every month and will be closed 3 days before the end of the month for voting
-Please be clear in the title that it is a COTM submission and who's it is...such as: Cobalt Tom's October COTM thread
-Submit a list of your modifications, up to 10 pictures (please use at least 5) and 1 imbedded video (more links if you would like)
-Include a list of options purchased with the car, year, make, model, etc.
-Voting will be held in this forum the last 3 days of every month with a poll that one of the mods/admin will create. If we fail to do so please let us know.
-Be respectful of others cars and submissions

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais