CCF Calender V2: Finished Product

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
couple of things i noticed that might want to get fixed prior to print...

1) overall - awesome job! (and ty for the effort..it is truly appreciated!)
2) car pages - Jan, Feb, April, and June all have 2011 following the dates. The other months dont.
3) date pages - Jan, Feb, Mar, and Jul dont say anything. All the other months say month and year except Sep, which just has the month.
4) thank you again and i hope it doesnt sound like i'm nitpicking (sp?). I just want it to be consistently awesome!

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
guy who will be actually getting them printed is going to try to change the font.i deleted the psd. format for them earlier so i cant without redoing it and im not going to.

AWE Daniel

Reaction score
Hi guys I am the guy that is going to be handling the printing and ordering of these things. Shaggy had actually asked me to step in and finish making them but Cobalt123 was nice enought to do them and he did a great job! I did the calendars for both RAMForum.com and Viper Truck Club of America.

The site I am using will not allow for custom date images for the calendars, I am sorry Cobalt123 I know those musta been a pain to make, however this site is pretty cheap. It is looking like the Calendars will cost about 15$ a piece, that includes 2$ for shipping and a 2$ donation to this forum (I have done this one both calendars so far and It seems to work great).

Once Cobalt finishes sending me the originals I will order a test print, and while I am waiting for that to come in I can start getting orders from the people who want them and we can go from there.

Any questions? Comments? Suggestions? Please let me know, this calendar is for you guys, not me, so lets make sure you guys get it the way you want.

blzn ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice!!!!!!! let me know when its avaible and im ordering

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys I am the guy that is going to be handling the printing and ordering of these things. Shaggy had actually asked me to step in and finish making them but Cobalt123 was nice enought to do them and he did a great job! I did the calendars for both RAMForum.com and Viper Truck Club of America.

The site I am using will not allow for custom date images for the calendars, I am sorry Cobalt123 I know those musta been a pain to make, however this site is pretty cheap. It is looking like the Calendars will cost about 15$ a piece, that includes 2$ for shipping and a 2$ donation to this forum (I have done this one both calendars so far and It seems to work great).

Once Cobalt finishes sending me the originals I will order a test print, and while I am waiting for that to come in I can start getting orders from the people who want them and we can go from there.

Any questions? Comments? Suggestions? Please let me know, this calendar is for you guys, not me, so lets make sure you guys get it the way you want.

Just wanted everyone to know that AWE is legit and I did ask him to get the rest of the calendar stuff done. Thanks AD!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson