CCF Calender V2: Finished Product

AWE Daniel

Reaction score
Well, I think I might have spoke about the price too soon, I got excited and was going to try a new site that was cheaper but when I checked it out they make up for their prices by raping on shipping (9$ for one calendar!), I am gonna be using my trusted site that handles all of the ordering and shipping, that way you guys dont have to send money to some guy you don't know over the internet.

The cost of this site ends up being about 20$ but if you guys want to attempt a group buy on your own I have a few coupons that might help you guys out. Just a word of caution about that, while you may save a few bucks on the actual calendar itself, the person handling the group purchase will have to charge about 2$ for shipping (2.14 in my experience), and have to buy the envelopes to mail them (about 1$ a piece), and have to pay paypal fees most likely. I have done it before and it was a hassle and didnt really save anybody money. But if you guys want to try it, I have a coupon that can knock down the price some.

Here is an example of one of the calendars I have made this month, just to show you guys the site, Viper Truck Club of America Calendars from Zazzle.com

blzn ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so price is 20 shipped now or more then that even?

AWE Daniel

Reaction score
I am still waiting for a few more images from cobalt123, seems his email is having some trouble getting them to me.

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i dont know what the problem is. it should be able to send a few images at a time aol is FAIL right now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie