Cruisn's Build Thread

AAS G5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What problems did you have before? What are you changing so you dont have that again?

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look forward to seeing it done, ur tank hasn't shipped yet, we ran outta black, seems to be the only color people pick :p but I'll get u tracking once it's sent out

Cruisn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look forward to seeing it done, ur tank hasn't shipped yet, we ran outta black, seems to be the only color people pick :p but I'll get u tracking once it's sent out

sounds good, lol. I have a week or 2 before I really need it.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol forgot to get you a update, or did i tell u, ur tank shipped on friday i believe, currently only waiting on shipping out some neon orange tanks another customer ordered...

Cruisn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol forgot to get you a update, or did i tell u, ur tank shipped on friday i believe, currently only waiting on shipping out some neon orange tanks another customer ordered...

bout time. LOL. my other parts will beat it here. but thats okay, im not starting till all the parts are in

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what was that first turbo its hideous

and nice car btw color is my fav ;)

Last edited:

Cruisn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is not the one that came out of the car, its a mitsu teo4h. the one in the car looks mint.. jsut doesnt run mint.. LOL. oh well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso