Cruze info... 260 HP :) ???

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i saw a few photoshops of a coupe, those look pretty good. but unless it has a 260hp turbo engine to replace the cobalt after they finally got it right...i wont be interested.

BlkBalt86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like the look of this whip. but unless they have a coupe im not buying it yet. even tho i was wanting one so bad.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
260hp won't cut it, GM need at least 300hp for a Coupe SS version if they plan to play with the market the ss/tc is in now evolved 2-3 years.......GM MUST do a new FWD 300hp coupe if they plan to have any place in the sport compact market past 2012. It WILL require a track suspension and brake package and various electronic goodies like another RPD built into the dash. If GM cannot meet those specs they will wash out of the sport compact market entirely for many years.

black-balt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep hearing about this thing and I don't see what the big deal is, it's just pretty much a smaller Malibu...

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ yep, they dont need another family car in their line up.

and your right about the 300 hp...if your gunna bump the cobalt might as well make it worth the sacrifice.

Jackalope

Reaction score
Wait! How the ef is THAT a mid-sized car? Wouldn't the Malibu be considered a mid-sized car and the Cruze a small car?

Christ if the Cruze is a mid-size car my G8 must be an aircraft carrier sized car!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso