Cruze info... 260 HP :) ???

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Wait! How the ef is THAT a mid-sized car? Wouldn't the Malibu be considered a mid-sized car and the Cruze a small car?

Christ of the Cruze is a mid-size car my G8 must be an aircraft carrier sized car!

the economy has created a new type of car, the compact-mid-size:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

^ yep, they dont need another family car in their line up.

and your right about the 300 hp...if your gunna bump the cobalt might as well make it worth the sacrifice.

yup, if they feel the need to compete in the sport compact class they will need to absolutely have 300hp and well over 300tq........MAYBE they will even smarten up and do it RWD, a brand new design entirely, RWD sport compact with approx 200hp base model and an SS with 300hp and 300tq......they would own the sport compact market if they did that:party33:

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i checked the cruze info page at work on friday, which is updated daily, as far as i coudl see, they have made to changes to the Us version involving a 260hp version, its still going to be running that 1.4 turbo...or was that the volt...idk i remember one has a n/a and turbo engine models, both are tiny though, a 1l and a 1.4...and the other only had a turbo engine...and one the volt the purpose of the engine is to recharge the battery...but dont quote me on that, i skimmed it :p but i do remember seeing 270ish trq...which is going to be instant power bc there is no need to rev up

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we sell electric golf carts at my work that spin tires and haul ass.....i can only imagine what it will be like in a car

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie