Custom intake and CUSTOM airbox mod

jonny_b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of, are there any other models with the same cover? Cavalier maybe? I know there are more of those around here than junked cobalts at the moment......maybe i can find the arm rest too....lmao

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Speaking of, are there any other models with the same cover? Cavalier maybe? I know there are more of those around here than junked cobalts at the moment......maybe i can find the arm rest too....lmao
I think just the Cobalt, G5, and Ion from 05-07 2.2 motor.

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arm rest are so annoying IMO. Mines is always up. I remember I always had it down and uses it when shifting. I was such a slow shifter and could never slam gears. Now I cut my shift time by a ton especially 2 to 3rd . I use it in long trips when in 5th just cruising. Good gum holder too

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

bluebaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:eek: i purposely installed an oem armrest!
tumblr_lu0c856u2z1qcsq6qo2_400.jpg

but i haz an auto!!!

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Arm rest are so annoying IMO. Mines is always up. I remember I always had it down and uses it when shifting. I was such a slow shifter and could never slam gears. Now I cut my shift time by a ton especially 2 to 3rd . I use it in long trips when in 5th just cruising. Good gum holder too

x2, I always had the one on my LT up. Gets in the way of everything, shifting, ebrake operation. Glad my SS doesn't have one.

Last edited:

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean its not bad to have 1. But for an SS its like double sided sword. I keep it up well cuz I slam gears left and right. And on the highway Its down. My gf uses it when she in the car and GOODNESS is it annoying to shift with it down.

bluebaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pinched nerve - the bastard starts numbing my right arm about 10 minutes into a drive :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie