Deleted Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, then you could ask that with every thread on here. Once the OP has a plausible and accurate answer to his question, just lock the thread? Its not like there is serious business in other threads that people need their attention diverted to. If a conversation continues in this thread, so be it. People get on forums to hold conversations.

I just never understood the logic behind thread locking/post deleting for no real reason. That would make you guys no better than the mods on the site that a lot of people came here to get away from.

1. Question was posted.

2. Question was answered.

3. Thread becomes a whore thread instead of on topic. Especially with these kinds of threads.

4. Lock thread.

That's why we lock threads mainly. I really didn't think I would have to explain that one.

or requests from OP's like this:

any mod can close it if they choose, i am satisfied with the response i got.

Last edited:

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok...so why is everyone acting like kids?

aparently a solution has already occured
but

members - stop egging each other on, poking at each others buttons, and arguing

but because we know that wont stop :lol:
mods - unless people are all out bashing each other, just leave it alone, at the most just lock it, and beyond that, if you DELETE anything you HAVVVVVVVE to send a PM as to why!!!!!!!! NO QUESTIONS ON THAT ONE!

now, on the locking, if we feel its just going to get more out of hand, we might lock something, but there really isnt a need until others start jumping on the band wagon trying to start something AGAIN

so....

how about we all just get along!!! :adminpower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais