Driver's window wont roll down- ION

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
could be a few things....bad connection...broken wire...motor stuck...burnt motor. bad switch...burnt fuse. easiest way to do this is...to check for power..and to see if power is being consumed or not

gCobalt05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you guys for all of the replies. Once I get a hold of my girlfriends car, Ill let you know the conditions on what its doing.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can u hear the motor when u hit the switch? could be the switch itself...although most likely the motor, best way to test is take it off and connect it directly to a battery, if it turns on, than its good, if not than bad, also u check the fuses? i havent really taken a detailed look at ours(well i have actually) but i dont really have power windows, so yeah...there could be a pwr window fuse blown...

gCobalt05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can u hear the motor when u hit the switch? could be the switch itself...although most likely the motor, best way to test is take it off and connect it directly to a battery, if it turns on, than its good, if not than bad, also u check the fuses? i havent really taken a detailed look at ours(well i have actually) but i dont really have power windows, so yeah...there could be a pwr window fuse blown...

What fuse would it be?

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would have to check...i dont usually go looking for a pwr window fuse in mine bc i have manuals...but ill take a look later on when i have time...shouldnt take long to find it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais