Drop comparisons.

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's why I tell people is something u have to adjust to when using b&g springs. I like my stance and my driving is more responsive with the low drop.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

don't laugh. Stock height

e47f5f1d.jpg

CA #1 springs

ac6df22c.jpg

B&G S2 springs

bcdb4f3f.jpg

these are pretty good comparison springs. The #1 springs aren't that bad looking either. But the b&g springs are the best IMO

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Drop isnt level on mine either so that bothers me. Only because its the back thats lower than the front.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Been that way with both sets of springs I've owned (sportlines, B&G) and both cars (06 LT coupe, 09 SS coupe). Sportlines were only on the 06 and B&Gs were only on the 09. Might just weld a couple pieces of box steel in place of the shocks lol (totally kidding)

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Drop isnt level on mine either so that bothers me. Only because its the back thats lower than the front.

Most performance springs will not be an even drop, almost never. The idea of the different levels of drop is for performance on the track, nothing else. That's why coilovers are a good option, you can make the ride height even for "show" and when you take it to the track, adjust them perfectly for the track and be able to power thru the corners.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just find it odd that the springs drop the car lower in the back than the front, even with the car empty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais