dyno done

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well dyno didnt go so well, i showed up today around 9am...jumped on the dyno, spent a whle getting ready, than started datalogging, than started the dyno, after the first pull was done, the guy said the car did not want to accelarate after 5k-ish...he tried for a bit, but gave up, we looked at the graph and it showed problems, so we next did a 3rd gear pull...still the same thing...coudlnt figure it out...i started running out of time so i ended up having to leave the shop and come to work :( fucking wish we could find out the problem, hopefully vince gets back to me soon after looking at the logs i sent him and the dyno sheet....

dyno.jpg

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well seems the fuel system isnt keeping up, im running 42lbs injectors, he says the IDC was 86% durin both those pulls, he sent me a updated tune, but iwont be able to test it out bc im at work x_x i wasnt gunna come in today bc of my ortho appointment, but man though times, i could use some hrs...so ill upload the new tune when i get out...talking with him still now on it, looks like i may not to get me some 60's...also he thinks i may be gettign belt slip, although im not feeling any, iget 13psi @WOT...

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

man more money to spend, money i dont have x_x
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-well vince doesnt think its the fuel injector maxing out, thinks i could have a clogged fuel filter, so im replacing it when i get off here, than if it still looks like that, checking pressure at the fuel rail

-possible belt slip, which is what he thinks happends at the 4k rpm on the dyno sheet...so may need to get a stgII belt...once more, more money i dont have :( but i have to get this thing fixed...

Last edited:

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well seems the fuel system isnt keeping up, im running 42lbs injectors, he says the IDC was 86% durin both those pulls, he sent me a updated tune, but iwont be able to test it out bc im at work x_x i wasnt gunna come in today bc of my ortho appointment, but man though times, i could use some hrs...so ill upload the new tune when i get out...talking with him still now on it, looks like i may not to get me some 60's...also he thinks i may be gettign belt slip, although im not feeling any, iget 13psi @WOT...

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

man more money to spend, money i dont have x_x
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-well vince doesnt think its the fuel injector maxing out, thinks i could have a clogged fuel filter, so im replacing it when i get off here, than if it still looks like that, checking pressure at the fuel rail

-possible belt slip, which is what he thinks happends at the 4k rpm on the dyno sheet...so may need to get a stgII belt...once more, more money i dont have :( but i have to get this thing fixed...

sucks u got issues.. i need a retune badly. its been about 2 weeks now...:juggle:

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sucks u got issues.. i need a retune badly. its been about 2 weeks now...:juggle:

yeah it does, nothing i cant handle though, car is still running, going to upload the new tune when i get off work here in a bit, i dont know where those 70hp are @...i know my intake manifold is gunky as hell, last i checked it had loads of what looked like tar in it, but would that really rob me of 70hp...

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
atleast vince is helping out ive been hereing alot of people just not geting help from him

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
atleast vince is helping out ive been hereing alot of people just not geting help from him
yeah vince is a a very nice guy, emailed me back asap after getting the logs, evenm got a updated tune whichhe says should fix my AC issue i was having, now if only i could get my fueling issue resolved, there is alot of HP missing...last thing i want is to run a damn 14's and trap 90mph hahahahaha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso