eBay interior light kit???

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
not really im a college kid not a store, If hailcesar can help some members out with carbon parts, no reason why i cant help this guy out with his lighting.

but no problem just pm me if your interested.
I hear ya, its cool as far as i am concerned, as long as you dont use us as a free "store front" and are just "helping someone out" and making a couple of bucks for it then i dont see the issue.
that might change with growth of the site but at least for now keep helping each other out :)
(try to keep costs and specifics like that to pms though ;) )

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

i dont know where i would put them in the back part of the car.
ive seen them where the light comes out from under the seat in the back...

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear ya, its cool as far as i am concerned, as long as you dont use us as a free "store front" and are just "helping someone out" and making a couple of bucks for it then i dont see the issue.
that might change with growth of the site but at least for now keep helping each other out :)
(try to keep costs and specifics like that to pms though ;) )

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

ive seen them where the light comes out from under the seat in the back...

I understand, thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

that sounds cool too
but no, like under the front seat pointed back

I did that with my old cobalt, it worked out pretty well, just might do it to the g5. I bought 60 5mm leds so they will go some where between my 2 cars:rofl:

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6fcb8f8d.jpg

Kinda where this new line is....i'm not for sure what I want really.....lemme send you a PM

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie