Electrical problems ugh

Tyrone Biggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont you will have more problems with a mustang.. get a ss/tc

<<< X mustang owner they are actually dependable. My sister has a 07 and has had no problems what so ever. The only thing right now that seems to have my intrest is the new 09 F150, my uncle just got one and its a nice truck! Alot nicer then the chevys.

06_ion2

Banned
Reaction score
<<< X mustang owner they are actually dependable. My sister has a 07 and has had no problems what so ever. The only thing right now that seems to have my intrest is the new 09 F150, my uncle just got one and its a nice truck! Alot nicer then the chevys.

nah well its beacause i had older ones. ive had a 93 98 and 95 so far. the motors just suck though.. any performance mods added and they cant take much abuse for long

Tyrone Biggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nah well its beacause i had older ones. ive had a 93 98 and 95 so far. the motors just suck though.. any performance mods added and they cant take much abuse for long

if you had a 94-98 yes I agree with you they suck!!! Ive had 2 95 cobras and the motors were just weak. When they went to 99-04 thats when ford started figuring out how to build a mod motor.

06_ion2

Banned
Reaction score
yeah i got a 95 still the 5.0 blew up down the track over a year ago. still wating on finding a lsx and a t56 for it.. might as well do it rite this time around.

Tyrone Biggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i got a 95 still the 5.0 blew up down the track over a year ago. still wating on finding a lsx and a t56 for it.. might as well do it rite this time around.

lol or you could build a stroker 347 with a tremec 5 spd and be right at the same times as a LSX 6 speed and spend half the money. If you would have gotten the older fox cars those motors where unbelievably strong.

06_ion2

Banned
Reaction score
lol or you could build a stroker 347 with a tremec 5 spd and be right at the same times as a LSX 6 speed and spend half the money. If you would have gotten the older fox cars those motors where unbelievably strong.

nope im planning on making over what the 347 will hold. i need a track car my ion is plenty for the street.

Tyrone Biggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh well we have an electrical nightmare. All the switches and wiring have shorts which is what causes them not to work sometimes. The radio is faulty, the a/c well they dont know whats up with it yet and why the front end shakes at 70 and the tires are not out of balance and I know the rims arent bent.

Tyrone Biggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
talk to the dealer and see if it falls under the lemon law or talk to the manager there

I talked to the head of service who is a family friend. He said unless something like the tranny or engine had regular problems or failures then it doenst work. My tranny problems arent enough to claim that supposidly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie