F My Cobalt...

lovely09

Reaction score
Well,i hope everything will be fix on your car.And also,yes,better keep an eye for the parts you will have.

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep my traction bars off the car unless I know I'm going to need them. you need poly bushings or spherical bushings for the control arms or else there's too much flexing and there is stress on the bars themselves. it's not bwoody's fault, it's just you need to have a better understanding of your suspension if you're going to modify it to that extent.

bustoff

Reaction score
If you do a search on recalls for the cobalt you will find that there are many. Ours has been a lemon. Right now we are going through the power steering recall. It's been to the dealer. They supposedly fixed it, but now it is worse. They say we can bring it in and they can do diagnostics but we will have to pay for it. All I want to do is get that piece of junk running then trade it off.

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is why i never took mine in for the power steering recall.....around here if they go to fix something it comes back with more wrong with it then what u took it in 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie