f UUUUUUUUU!!!!!! (tacobell)

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Well Hubcap haven is an BBB acredited buisness.
http://www.bbb.org/minnesota/business-reviews/hubcaps/hubcap-haven-and-wheels-in-buffalo-mn-96007400

The other link I was pointed to http://www.finishlinewheels.com/CHEVY/COBALT/2009/A-05351U20/
Isnt and has had 7 claims against it apparently.....

Ugh wont somebody else just bend the crap outta a wheel and want to sell a couple? :D

send me some aftermarket 17's that fit WITHOUT a spacer(as close to stock clearance as possible) and I'll send you mine.

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So since it's 4:35am...

Your pissed at Taco Bell because you failed twice to drive without hitting the curb?

It's not like the ground jumped in front of you.... and turned the curb so you'd rub against it.

LOL Next mod should be..

Pay attention, Maybe Tom can install a camera system for you so you can see where your wheels are..

yeah what he sed

Reaction score
TacoBell is awesome...cheap good food and a clean place to eat. Speaking of businesses i'll be back soon here... got in a motorcycle accident recently so i'm taking time to heal and then i'll be building Cobalt parts molds. ok sorry for the thread jacking.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you know whats fucked...my curb rash happened at tacosmell too

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah.....I'm waiting on a local to let me know if hes gonna get rid of his set (two wheels might be bent) if thats the case I'll take the two good ones off him.

Reaction score
i thought this thread was gonna be about you making buddies with your toilet after a taco cabana meal :p

the reason those are so cheap is because they are cast alloy not forged.
basically not oem.
if i were you i'd just get your rims powdercoated ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson