fast L61 tail light mod

ilovecars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump!

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

at least get me a parts list!!!!!!

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bump!

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

at least get me a parts list!!!!!!

all you need is 2 red bulbs to go into your reverse light sockets and then re wire them to your tail lights

ilovecars

Full Access Member
Reaction score

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
or those led rings for the vette lights

that mod looks bad IMO, unless you could somehow get both tail lights to light up in a ring.

dual filament or just normal red bulbs?

just normal bulbs man, just plug it into the reverse socket, cut the wires and splice them into the tail light wires...

on the right side the green and black wires and on the left the yellow and black

ilovecars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but theres three wires to the lights!!!!!! WTF!

i feel like if it were just two then they wouldent light up a bit when not on break and then alot when your on the break.

so your sureeeeeeee its not dual filament? i have no idea. im confused as **** lol.

Last edited:

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
im not understanding what you mean by "dual fittment" the fuckin bulb pluggs into the fuckin socket only one way one time.... no "dual" about it :rofl:

yes there are three wires coming off the tails. splice into the two i just told you and you wil be golden

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

skyline taillight mod ill post my vid here
[yt]uJ4iK5EGixs[/yt]

i love how the inside of the gauge thingy is silver, looks good that way

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie