ff_drift lives on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
car looks dope man. i don't care what anyone else says. just hopefully it ain't too fcked up and you can still drive it. lol already posted your car in the offical stance thread if you haven't saw.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Loving the car man, you are a far braver man than I riding that low lol

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Q: How did you cut the rear springs?

Cause the spring perches are smaller than the actual spring....curious....if you have pix can you post em up?

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the compliments. the rear springs are chopped stockers I just had to position the end of the coil correctly. I'll take pics tomorrow it's sorta dark out. I am going to have to raise the car back up because my axle and half shaft vibrate from the extreme angle. it's also a very bouncy and uncomfortable ride. once I get coilovers so it doesn't ride like a shit box I'll have ottp make a spacer for their rotated mounts or something so I can get the angle right, although I'll also have to get the shafts shortened. I had blown a stock inner cv joint from adding torque to the horrible angle now I am on ottp stage 1 axles but I don't see any type of cv joint holding up to this abuse. going this low isn't easy. gm/saab never considered this kind of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup