first thread in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm sure you guys would. wouldn't be until winter though at the earliest got to find another job or find out whats going on with my job right now before i can plan anymore trips.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya. who knows maybe i'll win the lottery and do a tour around the states and come back up on the east coast and do a tour across canada. man would that be fun

sloancallaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sup how was your rainy day?

lol well it was on saturday night, it absolutely poored... I did a little "wheelin" in the RL down to the river valley and got ubber stuck lol had to leave her over night... I swear I am the only person that goes and trieds to throw mud with the 4wds all with a carbon fiber hood lol... It was a party just so you know lol i didnt go down there with the intention to drive just didnt want to carry the cooler lol I will get some picks up of the location when I can

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol nice. my car wouldn't make it one inch into the off road, she's a paved girl for life now, **** i can't even get into my alley without scrappin my exhaust. but i'm out, i'm really tired. i'll ttyl and i'm gonna recruit some more people to help bust this section open .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso