first thread in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya a meet sounds good. and if its on a friday night we can do the track. but the track is pretty shitty if you ask me.

bluecobalt99

Reaction score
is there no one else from the other forum on here yet. I try to go on the other site and every time i do i says data base error or site closed

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe if I'm lucky i won't get harassed by Allan and the other idiot who can't let shit go. They act like they are still in High School............

Cruisn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hewro

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

633507747147468646-raff-out-roud.jpg

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for the record allan is on here. and just don't start shit k.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

and matt thats awesome.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
for the record allan is on here. and just don't start shit k.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

and matt thats awesome.

i didn't come back to posting just to start shit, i have a big race season next year to prepare for and many questions need to be answered during the prep time I have. Many of these answers will end up coming from different sites I am posting on. Trust me it will be Allan taunting me to snap at him for being an asshole......."why feed the asshole"<--my sig

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
first off nathan if he gets you that rowled up ignore him and callin him an asshole doesn't help

I usually hold onto the right to defend myself from retards that try and tarnish my name because they have nothing better to do........in this case I have let go of that right because ppl like Allan will never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso