front sway

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had two 12 kicker cvrs. yeah one of them wasn't in the greatest of condition so i got rid of it and just haven't had the extra cash for a new one and a new box. my trunk looks pretty ghetto right now =[ i'm aiming for 4 total at some point ;) custom removable amp rack as well. mmmmmhmm

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i had two 12 kicker cvrs. yeah one of them wasn't in the greatest of condition so i got rid of it and just haven't had the extra cash for a new one and a new box. my trunk looks pretty ghetto right now =[ i'm aiming for 4 total at some point ;) custom removable amp rack as well. mmmmmhmm
nice, my box fits through the trunk opening, which is what we were going for hahhaha
that way i can really take use of the suspension ;)

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well what i want to do is an upper backseat delete =] have the amp rack basically take over back there but have it so it's easy to remove and easily hidden as well. it's a ways off before it happens (if even) but if it does come out how i'm hoping, anyone who sits in my car better prepare to have their ears bleed ;)

Maven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
youre gonna need 2005 SS/SC sway bar bushings and reuse your stock clamps or youre gonna need to drill holes in your subframe to use the SS/TC bushings and clamps

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
youre gonna need 2005 SS/SC sway bar bushings and reuse your stock clamps or youre gonna need to drill holes in your subframe to use the SS/TC bushings and clamps
ok, so i wont be able to use the ones on there, ok, so stock ss/sc bushings in MY stock existing clamps will let me use stock locations

how hard would drilling new ones for the ss/tc ones be?

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ced carries the bushings and clamps, pretty cheap too.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes i mean yours hahahaha, and i figured you all would come out ;)

ill take a look at ced

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

WTF, everywhere wants 12.95$ for stock bushings for SHIPPING...its 1.5x the amnt of the bushings themselves, this is DUMB!!!!
im going to call the dealer tomorrow and see if they can get me some lol

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah lol, they make their money of shipping, will charge 12.50, will really cost 5 bc they'll ground ship it :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie