FS: Carbon Fiber M3 trunk lip.....PIC!!!

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sup guys. Sellin my cf m3 trunk lip. Nothing wrong with it. Just need the money $152 shipped

a810c0e4.jpg

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah but I'll let Morad parts know that u looking for one. He'll hold it for me before they put it out to sell on eBay. Or u can plug it. Lol

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Na, I don't feel like going through the trouble of taking off the wing. Ha, I might want to switch back.

How much do you think it's going to cost?

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just wondering where do you come up with $152? lol. whatever happened rounding down or up. lol. $150 or $155 or $160?! lol

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the $2 covers at least half of the paypal fees. For a transfer like this it'll be like a $4 charge.

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the $2 covers at least half of the paypal fees. For a transfer like this it'll be like a $4 charge.

"send money"

"personal"

"gift"

no charge for paypal fee's newb. lol i just sold my avs headlight covers on here and the guy sent me money as a gift. also i bought the ss lower grillie from zducex or something and i sent him money as a gift. :burnout:

this is just within the last 2days but yeah i always sent money as a gift and also make sure whoever is sending me money send it as a gift. no paypal charges/fee's

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh

nice. I didn't know that. Thanks

well then the price is $150

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Na, I don't feel like going through the trouble of taking off the wing. Ha, I might want to switch back.

How much do you think it's going to cost?

Should cost about $200 plus shipping. Also depending of the condition of the trunk.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup

Latest posts