FS: Turbo Set-up

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I will be moving on to bigger, better, prettier Turbo parts... I'm putting mine up for sale. This set-up should work on any model Cobalt, G5, or Ion with a little tweaking of the intake piping. I ran it on an LSJ, so that's what it is set-up for.

This is what you'd be getting:

Intercooler & Piping (NO BOV OR FLANGE): $200
Vulcan Equal Length Turbo Manifold (DSM TD05 Flange): $600
Turbo & -4an Oil Feed Line (Precision SCM5031E - will be sent to be rebuilt): $500
Custom Downpipe & Wastegate: $300

Total: $1600 - but I'm asking $1500.

I have NO INTENTIONS of separating this stuff up... I'd much rather sell it ALL to one person. Basically, all one would need to have a complete set-up is an Intake Manifold (can use stock, just know that my IC piping was set-up for a Sheetmetal IM), Oil Return, and a BOV w/ flange pipe. Once paid for, I'd need about a week to take everything apart and get it shipped. I'm not sure how long it'll take for the rebuilder to rebuild the turbo, but I'd say about 2 weeks.

If you don't wanna have it rebuilt, take $200 off the price.

20090331001.jpg

20090506.jpg

20090211001.jpg

20090417005.jpg

dsc03585.jpg

Last edited:

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And just an FYI to all, I haven't dyno'd it yet, but I'm hoping to this week. But, just for a frame of reference, yesterday I was out cruising when I started getting paced by a non-Z06 C6 Corvette. So, for the **** of it, I put it in 2nd gear (40mph). Right as I was slipping it into gear, he punched it. By the time I hit the gas, he was one car length ahead of me and pulling. By the end of 2nd, he had stopped pulling... and by the end of 3rd, we were side by side.

06ion2coup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol with that setup you wont be able to race from anything but a roll haha ( hence your perfect avatar)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso