FS: Turbo Set-up

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha, its only a 50trim. About the same size as the Hahn Super20G.

Its no where close to a "Big Turbo".

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
so what do they mean with"trim",i just ordered one thats 57 trim is that smaller or bigger than what you have here?Its a t3/t4 hybrid

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pending.

so what do they mean with"trim",i just ordered one thats 57 trim is that smaller or bigger than what you have here?Its a t3/t4 hybrid

The trim is just a Ratio, really. A lot of people use it as the "size" of the turbo... but there are a lot of factors that go into the sizing of a turbo. Compressor Housing A/R, Turbine Housing A/R, dimensions of the wheels, etc.

What did you get? Brand, A/R, etc. Link?

Why didnt you just get this one? lol

Egggggg-zactly.

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You want JUST the turbo? Your manifold and current downpipe won't work with it, unless you get a new hotside for it (since I'm assuming you have a T3 Flanged turbo now). It wouldn't be hard to do though.

What turbo do you have right now?

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gt30, my turbo is shittin out on me, i took my boost gauge and hooked it up to the turbo to measure the boost to see if i had a boost leak and i was pushin a couple psi more then what i was gettin from the intake manifold, so turbo is crap. i wouldnt mind takin your whole kit, but im short on it right now. but if i do get the turbo im aware that the downpipe will have to be redid and id need a new manifold

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup