glass replacement

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure where this goes but yeah..

first I want to state that I bought my car from the dealership brand new with window tint on it already.

I just got my window seal on drivers side replaced under warranty. now i got it back and I have a scratch in the glass of my driver side window. If I make them replace the window will I be screwed and have to pay for the window to be tinted or are they responsible for the tint also?

I want to reiterate that the window tint was installed on the car before I purchased the vehicle and was not an option that I paid for or requested. It seems to be in a gray area. If anyone has had experience with this or something familiar it would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
u will be responsible for the tint....unless it came form factory like that, not from dealer, but best way to know is to ask them, will you guys jut replace the window...

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
u will be responsible for the tint....unless it came form factory like that, not from dealer, but best way to know is to ask them, will you guys jut replace the window...

yea that's what i was afraid of... while it was in for the window seal they told me my vin had a recall of some sort and they were ordering the parts for it. when I bring it in for the recall I will bring it to their attention...

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why in the FF did you move this to the HOW TO section boss?
this is not a how to read it first!!

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol ummm this isnt a how to...should be kept in the cob section

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
uh I moved it to exterior

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

my bad I hit the wrong link haha

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya see there is a problem when the posters have a total post count over the mods post count lol j/k

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Riiiiggggghhhhhhttttt!!!!!Sorry had wisdom teeth pulled and am heavily drugged right now,Excuse me for being human and hitting the wrong link*pulls ban stick out and swings it like a drunken asshole* :rofl:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson