Got bored..... lol He didn't like it...

ßlåçk§mókè

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rofl, yea i luv stomping on mustangs but not as much as STi's :D luv the reactions i get

i so can't wait to get back to work... so i can really start dumping money against the loan.. then go hardcore into mods

Looks like im getting a spare M62 for 250.00 CDN

and a redline comp G85 parts car :)

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
yeah just a matter of time.. im happy with it stock - the K&N

I'm glad I waited till the ss/tc came out and got it over the ss/sc, stock I am extremely happy with plenty of power on tap and tons of potential on the track. Next year is going to be a very happy year for me when I start Solo 1 :) I'm extremely excited.

ßlåçk§mókè

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad I waited till the ss/tc came out and got it over the ss/sc, stock I am extremely happy with plenty of power on tap and tons of potential on the track. Next year is going to be a very happy year for me when I start Solo 1 :) I'm extremely excited.

Well once i get back im getting the car paid off asap.. Got a spare engine.. maybe a spare m62. lsd etc.. might do a build and twincharge it

Then i get the best of both worlds.. but it's only an idea.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Well once i get back im getting the car paid off asap.. Got a spare engine.. maybe a spare m62. lsd etc.. might do a build and twincharge it

Then i get the best of both worlds.. but it's only an idea.

twincharge is nothing but headaches, just do a straight turbo build with a GT-28 and u'd have plenty of power on tap.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais