Greeting from GM Customer Service.

GMCustomerService

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to introduce myself as a Customer Assistance Representative from the GM Social Media group. The GM Social Media team is responsible for scanning over sixty forums, including this one, in order to provide customer service to those who utilize them. While we are not able to provide technical assistance, we are able to help in terms of customer assistance. This would include interacting with the customer in hopes that we can reach some kind of resolution together. We are looking forward to assisting those with concerns on the site. I can understand and appreciate you wanting to ensure that this is a legitimate outreach from GM. We are eager to be joining this online community and hope that we are able to provide some assistance here. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in other words gm is spying on you.....if you have a warranty do not post vids of u goin down the track or they will void it and do not post things you have done to you engine or any other part on your car that will void the warranty because they will use this forum and what you post so they don't have to pay 4 it

1PT7BAR

Reaction score
67 thousand miles and still ticking...yea, I voided my warranty within the first month and unleashed another 100 ponies from the Ecotech but I knew it was solid...Thanks GM for the Cobalt! Wished you guys would have continued the compact two door coupe...

GMCustomerService

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In response to the concern about warranties, I am not here to void anyone's warranty. I do not actually have the authority to void a warranty. I am simply here to assist customers in getting there questions or issues resolved. I hope that I can continue to work with all of you on the forum.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
in other words gm is spying on you.....if you have a warranty do not post vids of u goin down the track or they will void it and do not post things you have done to you engine or any other part on your car that will void the warranty because they will use this forum and what you post so they don't have to pay 4 it

In response to the concern about warranties, I am not here to void anyone's warranty. I do not actually have the authority to void a warranty. I am simply here to assist customers in getting there questions or issues resolved. I hope that I can continue to work with all of you on the forum.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

On a serious note, if you're serious and want to be active in this forum, talk to Shaggy or Cobalt Tom. Maybe they can create a sub-forum for this.

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sooooo many possible lulz....

but welcome...and i hope it truly is a tool for "assistance"....but time will tell...

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I will see if this user is legit...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso