Hailcesar75 R8 Headlight mod, take two....PICS!!!

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, i decided to give my r8 headlights another shot . so i baked the drivers side headlight and soldered all the leds again, but i did a better job this time around. kept the leds on for like about two hours and no leds burned out. YESS!!! put the two sides back together and installed onto car. turned em back on and no problems. here are some pics

DSC00690.jpg

DSC00694.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

i need to swap out the lenses to another set that i have. these are really messed up.

DSC00693.jpg

DSC00693.jpg

ill see if i can get some morning shots tomorrow

like always, thanks for looking and post ur comments if you want.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ummm....im not feeling it, if i saw ur car, i woudl steal your headlights, drive accross down, swap them with a stock ones from another balt, come back and put them on your car

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good..but i think i would have gone all the way out to the turn signal....

i tried doing that but it didnt work cuz it just doesnt go up. it goes up and back so if i lined up the leds, it may look ok from the side but it would look bunched up and horrible from the front

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

ummm....im not feeling it, if i saw ur car, i woudl steal your headlights, drive accross down, swap them with a stock ones from another balt, come back and put them on your car

ha ha thanks but when you do come here to steal my car just ring my bell so like that i can punch you in the liver. i have anohter set of stokers anyways

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ha ha thanks but when you do come here to steal my car just ring my bell so like that i can punch you in the liver. i have anohter set of stokers anyways
wont steal the car, i like what uve done with it, but i would certainly swap out to stock headlights when u arent looking :p sorry LED's arent my thing...i never liked them...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie