Hawk HP+ Brake Pad Review(Fronts only)

LNF_AJ

Reaction score
Link to buy these?? i worry about my brakes alot and wanna get it taken care of thanks!!

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
First Update

Well I am very impressed with these pads, initial bite is awesome with zero fade at all. I've only stepped on them maybe 60% of full potential stopping power, I can't wait to get on a real track and put them to the limit. For daily driving........as Maven said, they are NOISY. Now, I've managed to keep the noise down by braking sooner and applying the least amount of brake-force possible at each intersection i have to stop at. With that least amount of brake-force applied you can keep the pads/rotors from making any noise at all, but once u apply anymore pressure SQUEEEEEEK. Absolutely I will never recommend these to anyone using them for daily driving, I probably should have gotten the HPS pads but none the less these pads stop amazing and I love them. It's rather embaressing pulling up to an intersection and everyone around you hears the awful SQUEEEEEEEK, but it's all about how fast they stop the car, in my mind, and that's what I have to keep telling myself when I hear that awful noise. If these pads did not making this much noise I would rate them 10/10 but because of the noise I'll give them a 9/10. In a few weeks I'll comment again on how they are doing for me and how bad the brake dust has gotten so far. All in all another happy Hawk customer :)

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Well unfortunately due to multiple circumstance out of my control the cobalt has been parked indefinately :( no more reviews till next year from me. I am still extremely happy with the pads to date, they stop amazing and I still cannot wait to hit the track and truely test them out.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i need some brakes, my rotors have been bad for months now, and my brake pads are ok, but they do squeel every now and than...need new rotors and pads, i have some ceramic pads sitting in my closet, just need to find me some blank rotors, and some SS brake lines, also adding in some wilwood dot4 brake fluid

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie