Hello people just introducing myself!!

Ug Rev

Reaction score
nice pics . any mods ?

Just starting. Only on the outside like wheels and rims, trunk spoiler, cover seats, change the shifter, speedometer gauge face kit, 10' subwoofer rockford fosgate, 650 amp JBL and still loading like i say just starting.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Damn 15 views and one welcome greeting. :shakeshead:

Welcome to the forum bro!
Thx man

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I really like it
Where did you get it at?

Im from Juarez, Mexico and i buy it in here, stock no rims, no trunk spoiler nothing and im loading it but looks like im gone sell it man i need cash if you know someone interest please let me know thx.

Last edited:

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
Im from Juarez, Mexico and i buy it in here, stock no rims, no trunk spoiler nothing and im loading it but looks like im gone sell it man i need cash if you know someone interest please let me know thx.

I was talking about the speedometer :p

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i been to mexico . i seen how they drive . passing in the brakedown lane . lol . who knows what drugs are hidden in it lol . im just kidding

Ug Rev

Reaction score
i been to mexico . i seen how they drive . passing in the brakedown lane . lol . who knows what drugs are hidden in it lol . im just kidding

jajajaja true man i buy it there but now is in the US never driven in Mexico and its like a brand new tell you this because a friend of mine got one in a dealler and its the same thing the only difference is the price i pay less for far that him :hahano:

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Nice to meet ya!

Thx nice too meet you to

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts