Help pleeeease :)

Fluffy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have access to GM Vehicle Inquiry System (GMVIS), i used to be a technician for pontiac. by the way blacksmoke..... i hate to say this but you have a base redline so theres no comp package or g85 package

Fluffy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha no problem, o and i was going through the pictures of karr on gmscf that is not a factory boost gauge thats for sure

X06ST_IN001-vi.jpg

thats a comp gauge

ßlåçk§mókè

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah the previous owner broke it off somehow... It's odd im on redlineforum reading the RPO Code list.. I Got things thats not listed on my sheet :)

But none the less this is interesting. Now i wish it was nicer outside so i can jack up the front and really look again....

~Mike~

Reaction score
The redline I'm going to look at is this one

Its kinda hard to tell anything in the pictures, but that's the one. IF the car doesn't have the Comp Pack, is there still wiring there for the boost gauge so I could buy the comp pack parts and put them in myself?

ßlåçk§mókè

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a great price... i paid 15500 CDN for mine...

Or should i say im paying... + interest :(

I found out i dont got a comp package " THanks Fluffy" but my car has a boost gauge

Edit: 3pm cent:

Fluffy i just went and looked at the vin on the car... LOL your right it's a Z not a 2 so i guess my car doesn't exsist on paper.... I"ll have to call them to give me the correct paperwork

Which then means :) I might be able to get out of a ticket :) lol

Last edited:

~Mike~

Reaction score
ok, so I think I missed an answer I was lookin for...do all RL's come with the recaros? lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais