Help with tensioner

Wolf117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well for some reason, i cannot get my stg 2 belt back on my m62 with stage 2 pulley. its barely not making it and the tensioner is all the way down. any ideas? :(

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
use a crowbar, we use 2 of them on my buddies with a 2.8" one to lower the tensionor a bit, than again to lower it even more than the first....

Wolf117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im confused :( lol i push down the tensioner with the 15mm wrench as far as it goes. it seems like it hits something and wont go any further. i checked all the pulleys and the belt is on correctly everywhere else

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we push down on the actual pulley, use something further back as leverage...u should be fine w/a 15 though try putting it on all pulley but the crank, wrap as much around the crank as possible, than use a 1/2" rachet to turn the crank pulley while u hold the belt to it, as it turns it will take the belt with it and when it makes a full rotation ull be fine

Wolf117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
okay i will give that a try, but any idea why its so hard to put back on? i took it off no problem, put it on my tvs no problem and now its a problem lol

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
check the AC compressor and the idler a lot of time it likes to get caught on the inside edge rim, happend to me a few times

Wolf117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just loosened the super charger bolts and tilted it and got it on lol.

C4...fix it in a jiffy

huh?

cylinder 4, ya blown lol taking it and trying to get it all done under warranty prolly taking it in tomorrow

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie