hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

raisinbran88

Reaction score
hey all. new here, came from css.net. i also know tom, hes a really chill guy. anyways, hope this site works out, just need more members. anywho, im from north central idaho, but im in the navy so i live over in washington now. ill try and get a few pictures up in my profile somewhere. thx!

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome man hope you like it here and decided to stick around

Last edited:

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have a feeling i will be seeing this cobalt in the near future :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

if he doestn stick around i wont work on his car with him :rofl:

raisinbran88

Reaction score
lol

tom, i aint gonna leave...you would have to come pry my fingers off of my cheap gateway laptop....plus i love comin over to work on stuff, not to mention bbq's, aaaaand quite possibly the varitable cornucopia of the worlds stupidest jokes. :gr_grin:

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
tom, i aint gonna leave...you would have to come pry my fingers off of my cheap gateway laptop....plus i love comin over to work on stuff, not to mention bbq's, aaaaand quite possibly the varitable cornucopia of the worlds stupidest jokes. :gr_grin:
you guys are awesome haha, we love having you guys over :D

and just think, this weekend we have pinks all out, poker, drinking, BBQ, and working on cars...zomg :lol:

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

and i know you wont ;)

raisinbran88

Reaction score
heaven...?

Tom i just realized something...some people believe (not really me) that heaven, is different for everybody...that every persons heaven is a place they will go where they have a combination of all the things they loved.....soooo if i believed that, im pretty sure your back yard/patio is heaven...if not, then it probably looks like the inside of a walmart, cuz those are pretty cool too.

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tom i just realized something...some people believe (not really me) that heaven, is different for everybody...that every persons heaven is a place they will go where they have a combination of all the things they loved.....soooo if i believed that, im pretty sure your back yard/patio is heaven...if not, then it probably looks like the inside of a walmart, cuz those are pretty cool too.

lol, wut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup