Hi From WY

Status
Not open for further replies.

WyoLS

Reaction score
I'm new here form CSS.net, just thought I'd say Hi.

Sorry no pics, but silver basic sedan, Wyoming is a little rough on cars so chips and cracked windshields are the norm unfortunately, though it lets me plan on performance mods and not worry too much about appearance right...

WyoLS

Reaction score
More Antelope, deer, buffalo, elk, etc, etc than people, but someone has to maintain their population with auto accidents!

I think about 500k people live in the entire state.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site...i feel you on the cracked winshield :( damn trucks and their big as pebbles...

WyoLS

Reaction score
Yeah trucks are ftl for cars, but my '84 F150 has never had a chip in it, amazing what 3 times the ride height does for windshield durability, makes me wonder how many chips i've created over the years...

Thanks for the welcomes guys, look forward to being part of this site.

WyoLS

Reaction score
Na, I live in THE college town in Wyoming (only one 4 year college allowed here) so there are a fair number of balts around, but they're mostly kids that don't care about cars so they are all stock.

We also have the Wyoming Technical Institute here in Laramie so we get a LOT of noob gearheads in every 9 months, but most of them are either 100% ricer (the multi color body panel honda with a true fart can) or big trucks, never seen a really tuned out balt come out of there, and if it wouldn't be a complete start over I'd do a 9 month program with them, but a BS Chemical Engineering, BS Chemistry and a PhD in Chemistry pays better so I'll just keep this path. But I digress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup