Hid question

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got mine for 45 shipped,6000k.10000k will be as deep blue as you can get,12000k will be purple,ive owned 6,8,10,and 12k

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just called him to see what he had to offer.

" its better to pay a little bit more money and get a better brand, i have been installing these for 4 years and never had anyone come back and say they where burnt out"

the entire time iwas just sitting there and thinking how close he sounds to a car salesman. haha.

direct links of these cheap HIDs with lifetime warranty please???

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i just called him to see what he had to offer.

" its better to pay a little bit more money and get a better brand, i have been installing these for 4 years and never had anyone come back and say they where burnt out"

the entire time iwas just sitting there and thinking how close he sounds to a car salesman. haha.

direct links of these cheap HIDs with lifetime warranty please???

My first pair of HID's I paid $350.00. Then on my second kit for my new car I paid $90.00+shipping and they work the same as the "high priced" kit.

Just as long as the ballast is working and you don't touch the bulb, every thing should be fine. Don't get tricked into paying for something that you could have easily gotten some where else for cheaper.

That guy is an idiot. If you buy a $50+ kit with a lifetime warranty, who cares if they burn out or not?

I bought my kit at DDM tuning.

Last edited:

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think im doing something wrong on that site...i cant get it to bring up chevy cobalt hids...lol

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

can someone go in there and send me a direct link with the hids they have? i want 8k or 10k

COBARA

Reaction score
whats the differnce between the normal 9007 hid kit and the 9007 slim kit???

no difference between mine last ddm normal and digital slim ballasts....

that vvme guy told me their slim ballast different from standard ones from :
1) Digital ballasts, compared with regular pulse ballasts. Work more perfectly with cars;
2) The work voltage is 9-22V, compared with regulars 9-16V;
3) Lower start electricity of 5A than regular one are 10A.
4) Special chip design to avoid producing heat, compared with regular much heat produced.
5) with little interference, however, the regular one produce much interference.

maybe it is easier to mount and hide the slim ballasts and avoid so much heating...

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

I got mine for 45 shipped,6000k.10000k will be as deep blue as you can get,12000k will be purple,ive owned 6,8,10,and 12k

NOT yet.... my vvme 12k HID looks more bright with a hint of blue tint...

hid10.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso