hid

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cobaltcpe yours is a single filement kit then and you do not have highs. huckernage i'm not sure on yours but i will keep thinking. other then going back over everything and making double checking you got everything connected properly.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I did mine there was a wire sticking off the high beam side that you hook up your halogen highs to, its a single beam system. huck, it sounds like something in your wiring is hooked up wrong, or you have a single filament system. Leaning towards single cause that bulb looks exactly the same as mine.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Quick Q, how many wires are going into the back of your HID bulb? That'll tell you if its a single or dual. 2 wires=single 3=dual

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I did mine there was a wire sticking off the high beam side that you hook up your halogen highs to, its a single beam system. huck, it sounds like something in your wiring is hooked up wrong, or you have a single filament system. Leaning towards single cause that bulb looks exactly the same as mine.

Quick Q, how many wires are going into the back of your HID bulb? That'll tell you if its a single or dual. 2 wires=single 3=dual

i have one bulb doing high and low.
pinhood002.jpg

from the bulbs, there is one to plug with the ballast and the other 2 on that:
hid.jpg

you can see the picture of a bixenon bulbs. same of mine:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/2-HID-BiXenon-Bu...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item45f06f6a4c

Last edited:

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
alot of times the 9004 and 9007 kits when shipped are mixed up u have to switch two wires and it fixes the issue

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup