Hollow Clunking Noise When wheel is Turned??

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the coupler is part of the shaft. you can only buy it as an assembly. you're saying put the steering wheel in the locking position? you need to position it so that the pinch bolts on the inside and outside are accessible. I would use a steering wheel lock from an alignment machine.

bryson87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the adv person doesnt have access to such tools. and not "lock" the steering wheel. simply not let it turn tape it if you got to

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
actually im a 2nd year apprentice TECH and i have acess to a shop i put it on a hoist today and i found that the front stabilizer had alot of play and movement even by just putting my hand on it so i will be replacing the front stabilizer as a start i drive on alot of bumpy roads daily so im thinking wear and tear

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CL05265.gif

1) Stabilizer bar 2) Bushing 3) Bracket
4) Stabilizer link

you'll most likely just need number 4, but take a looksie and it may also be number 2. or even number 3 if 2 failed a long time ago. anyway, there's an exploded view. hope this gives a better idea.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mine clunks, its the screw on the bottom of my koni inserts....bastard unscrewed then rusted solid....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso