I want your opinions..

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What is missing here at CCF? Please let me know what you think needs to be added to make the forums a better place, besides decals ;)

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
more activity on the weekends...lol...maybe some more vendors? there are a couple vendors that i would like to see over here, ARK, Modern Performance, OTTP, TWM. the only reason i go over to the failbus anymore is to check out vendor sales and the classifieds.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
more activity on the weekends...lol...maybe some more vendors? there are a couple vendors that i would like to see over here, ARK, Modern Performance, OTTP, TWM. the only reason i go over to the failbus anymore is to check out vendor sales and the classifieds.

Talk with them for me please. See if they would be interested in becoming a vendor here also.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fresh mods/ideas, more threads that have to do with the ecotec :lol: so far out of the 11 current threads only 2 have to do with cars/ecotecs, i think alot of theses threads could be put into "official" threads Like random video section and random news etc... more vendors and maybe keychain lanyards :)

Last edited:

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fresh mods/ideas, more threads that have to do with the ecotec :lol: so far out of the 11 current threads only 2 have to do with cars/ecotecs, i think alot of theses threads could be put into "official" threads Like random video section and random news etc... more vendors and maybe keychain lanyards :)

i could use a few of them, that is the only way i can keep up with my keys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso