Intake Mod for 2.2L Cobalts with pictures!!

incipio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eh, very slight. It's not like OMG FEEL THE POWER! But after I found I didn't have one, did it to a buddies car.

Slightly noticeable power increase.

dakrt13

Reaction score
its worth it in the short run

Just did it this afternoon. I definitely like the sound now.. one thing though, when I started up the car I let it sit for a couple minutes and the A/C was on and then I pulled out of my driveway. When I came back I saw that there were wet streaks on my driveway and on the street where I turned. It didn't smell like anything so I'm thinking it's just water. Any ideas?

incipio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did it this afternoon. I definitely like the sound now.. one thing though, when I started up the car I let it sit for a couple minutes and the A/C was on and then I pulled out of my driveway. When I came back I saw that there were wet streaks on my driveway and on the street where I turned. It didn't smell like anything so I'm thinking it's just water. Any ideas?

That's just your A/C condensation. Nothing to worry about. If you think it's something else, just sniff it or put your finger in it.:rofl:

keithmcd901

Reaction score
im gonna look into doing this ... it seems like a simple mod ..... the question i have is will it throw me a check engine light or anything like that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso