It's about time

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no shes not....lol. i love the sound....its awesome...so does it feel more torquey now? i bet it does...i cant wait to get mine running again...it just sucks that i has no money right now

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Hows the stock clutch feel so far? I have concerns on how long our stock clutch will last with all the added power from tunes and bolt-on's. The DP+Tune is probably the best combo to start with tho so you'll have to let us know how your clutch does over the next few months. If the stock clutches are lasting a decent amount of time under a tune+bolt-on's then I will reconsider a tune b4 the clutch is replaced.......at current I planned to do the clutch before the tune but we'll see how others do with tune and make my decision next year

Last edited:

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was tuned before the dp, and the clutch was fine. Now however...we'll see lol. The car doesn't want to stay out of boost and it is sooo loud anywhere over 3500 rpm's lol. This new tune from Bryan is a night and day difference from the conservative one I had on it before. The car just wants to go!! I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
I was tuned before the dp, and the clutch was fine. Now however...we'll see lol. The car doesn't want to stay out of boost and it is sooo loud anywhere over 3500 rpm's lol. This new tune from Bryan is a night and day difference from the conservative one I had on it before. The car just wants to go!! I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it.

lol so your tellin me to get the DP and skip the resonator delete if I want mine to be louder?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup