It's cold outside: -20 F

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
to give ppl an idea of how slippery the roads are, going 50MPH i can spin my tires freely in 5TH GEAR!!!!!!!!!!:wtf2: 2009 SS/TC(with LSD) stock tune with winter tires rated for ice and snow.........my next option is studded tires and getting a set of 17inch 2.4 Cobalt rims......Who wants to sell me theirs so they can get aftermarkets? Steve how bout you, wanna do a test fitting sometime? Acey, wanna sell me yours b4 you sell it or trade it in? Anyone else with Cobalt 2.4's in the Alberta region?

Last edited:

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kinda funny to scare the shit out of your passengers when you give it like 1/4 throttle and wheels just spin. shitty part is its all roads.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
kinda funny to scare the shit out of your passengers when you give it like 1/4 throttle and wheels just spin. shitty part is its all roads.

^^^indeed he is right :( and ppl still try to drive around with no-season tires causing accidents, i passed one on deerfoot, 3 cars on the left and 1 on the right, minimal damage but 2 ppl walking around, i screamed at them to get back in their cars b4 they get killed but they wouldn't listen........i almost called 911 because their likely to get hit and killed like that 21 year old guy the other week :( its sad, ppl think they are in an accident so ppl will slow down and stop but I could tell ppl were really tense and I sense another accident was probably inevitable......i hope nobody got killed again, that would be really sad

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
:( and i got my first crack in my windshield today, went over 12 months without any chips or cracks and today was my day I guess :( pics uploading now, i am sad

Here is the pics, lucky for me the crack is below my line of sight to the road but :( nobody wants a crack in a nice clear windshield, stupid rocks!!!!

IMAG0021.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0023.jpg

Last edited:

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
****!!!

almost a year ago i got one in my window, but it is so small...it just a lil bigger than a needle point, you cant see it. hell i dont even know its their unless im drying my car off and im looking for it.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have USAA insurance glass is free :D so long as you dont tell them you did it lol

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nate that is exactly how my crack in my windshield is. except i went 2 years before it cracked lol. sadly my insurance still has a windshield deductible so i took of windshield coverage and i'll just pay for it myself when i decide to get it replaced.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts