just got a cobalt, aftermarket on budget? help please

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did . that why if i have any problems i can contact them . no some guy liven at his moms .. also got a coupon from them $20 off my next order of $150 or more . wonder if you can use it

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score

co/b/alt

Reaction score
thats sweet, do you have chrome or black? it says on the site free shipping and 15% off for new customers, thanks for the link

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

oh, and the forum is one of the few things not blocked at school... yes

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got the black ones they look slick . the chrome kinda still gives it that stock look in the day unless you look at it up close

co/b/alt

Reaction score
tahts exactly waht i was thinking, but i wanna chrome out my car- waht do you think i should do?

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like blue and black . my grill is black and grills on the bottom are black to . yours are blue on the bottom . if you wanna do chrome you might like it . im not a fan of that chrome tape you put on the front if you wanna do chrome you should pop out the grills and spray them and take that trim off . while your doing that take you bowties off (front and rear) chrome them . same with windshield wipper arms and get the chrome blades . there are chrome covers for you door handles . but like i said . i like black and the black lights change the front look of the car alot . ill see if i got a daytime pic of the front

also . i went out to my car this morning to go to work and a small led was out in my headlights so i called up the place where i got them ( no reason it should of blew that fast ) they . were cool and are sending out 6 new ones . well at lunch i took my headlight out and poped the led out ( easy as hell . it pops in like you parking light ) saw a wire from the led wasnt fully hitting the contact in the housing . so i moved it . plug it back in and ..... it works .....and i still have them 6 lights on the way .... should i keep them or send them back ????

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

[/COLOR]oh, and the forum is one of the few things not blocked at school... yes[/QUOTE]

lucky ... i have a older phone that lets me on the internet so i can look at the forum but for some reason i cant log in .

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson