Last mod before winter:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide if I want HP tuners or Terifica for my SS/TC........Terifica has been putting out better numbers far as I've been reading on an LNF specific forum I post on. Tho I fear that if I do any tuning I would like to have my own unit so if anything goes wrong I can adjust it immediately instead of going online and trying to contact 1 specific person to change/fix/adjust my tune. I know for the most part that yes once a tune is uploaded it sticks and unless there is a part failure nothing will go wrong but I'm one of those "what if" ppl and just can't help but worry something might go wrong and I'd need to adjust the tune immediately.........lol hey cruisin, wanna sell me your HP Tuner unit when you leave? I should be ready for some tuning by that point in time.

Cruisn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide if I want HP tuners or Terifica for my SS/TC........Terifica has been putting out better numbers far as I've been reading on an LNF specific forum I post on. Tho I fear that if I do any tuning I would like to have my own unit so if anything goes wrong I can adjust it immediately instead of going online and trying to contact 1 specific person to change/fix/adjust my tune. I know for the most part that yes once a tune is uploaded it sticks and unless there is a part failure nothing will go wrong but I'm one of those "what if" ppl and just can't help but worry something might go wrong and I'd need to adjust the tune immediately.........lol hey cruisin, wanna sell me your HP Tuner unit when you leave? I should be ready for some tuning by that point in time.

I would never sell it. I will be training someone to take over while I am gone though.

If you want a tune contact me. and FYI hptuners puts out better numbers than trifecta...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup

Latest posts