LS lower bumper paint???

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen quite a few people on here that have the lower grills on their LS painted black. I haven't looked yet, but I am pretty sure mine cannot be pryed out to paint. Has anyone done this before? IF so any tips. I would really like to paint mine black.

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just pull them out...push down on the top and pull it out....sometimes they are a bitch to get but they will pop off

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i think you dont have the inserts, there are two ls/lt bumpers, one with molded in grills that are body colored, and ones that have removable pieces that are black...you could mask off and paint yours, but im not sure how it would look. other option is to switch bumpers, thats what i did

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
or cut it like i did :p
010-2.jpg

looked pretty good :) had mesh behind it, which i painted black bc i hate chrome

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think you dont have the inserts, there are two ls/lt bumpers, one with molded in grills that are body colored, and ones that have removable pieces that are black...you could mask off and paint yours, but im not sure how it would look. other option is to switch bumpers, thats what i did

Exactly. all the people i have saw with them painted are the pop out kind. I might take a picture and play with photoshop

jmarie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i kinda want to paint mine black black i feel like mine are a little dull now.
but i like the cutted out look.. a bit...

but i guess just use lots of news paper and tape lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup