• Magnaflow

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Flowmaster

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

gCobalt05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, Ive searched and read through all of the threads. But still cant decide.
Im wanting to add some flava aka sound to my balt.
Im not going cat back due to money, but id like to get a muffler put on. [heard it was about 75 bucks]

Which one?
Magnaflow or Flowmaster? and what series sounds the best? Obviously not disgustingly ricey. Something that sounds mean

siccracingturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, Ive searched and read through all of the threads. But still cant decide.
Im wanting to add some flava aka sound to my balt.
Im not going cat back due to money, but id like to get a muffler put on. [heard it was about 75 bucks]

Which one?
Magnaflow or Flowmaster? and what series sounds the best? Obviously not disgustingly ricey. Something that sounds mean
magna flow all the way.. trust me i had both lol.. flow master is annoying and sound the same at 1000rpms and 5000 rpms.. magnaflow is real smooth and doesnt start to really open up until to hit it.. so if ur just cruising itll be nice and quiet

gCobalt05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
magna flow all the way.. trust me i had both lol.. flow master is annoying and sound the same at 1000rpms and 5000 rpms.. magnaflow is real smooth and doesnt start to really open up until to hit it.. so if ur just cruising itll be nice and quiet

Alright, good info!
What series do you recommend?

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
smooth as in not deep and aggressive at 1000rpms?

and u can only get that aggressive tone at higher rpms, right? the only time i hit high rpms is in the highway. but when cruisin around the neighborhood at 2000-3000 you wont here much is what im assuming with the magnaflow.

my megan even at idle sounds agressive, the only thing i dont like about it is when it gets to higher rpm, then it starts to get a little high pitched.

i myself am gonna get me a flowmaster super 44 series>

siccracingturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
smooth as in not deep and aggressive at 1000rpms?

and u can only get that aggressive tone at higher rpms, right? the only time i hit high rpms is in the highway. but when cruisin around the neighborhood at 2000-3000 you wont here much is what im assuming with the magnaflow.

my megan even at idle sounds agressive, the only thing i dont like about it is when it gets to higher rpm, then it starts to get a little high pitched.

i myself am gonna get me a flowmaster super 44 series>
it still sounds agressive at lower rpms just doesnt sound like ur doing 60mph wen ur doing 15 lol... flowmaster is loud all the time

06blackbalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flowmaster 40series thats what i have nice an deep not ricey at all

[yt]cQcpVcrAORo[/yt]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso