Me doing some pulls

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is on a closed coarse, do not attempt this on anything other than a closed course ....i do have a 7k rev limitor and shift around 6.8-7k...

[yt]FdUrd-Qp__E[/yt]
[yt]D0ZPjZWrfC8[/yt]

some things i still need to do

-2.8"pulley
-ZZP 3" intake
-prosport digital boost gauge
-prosport water temp gauge for IC system
-MBS 2.5" exhaust w/borla muffler, than adding a moroso spiral flow muffler were a resonator would go
-retune, going to ask vince to get every drop of power he can get w/out getting knock :) i get the feeling he kept mine conservative, bc i was never told anything about timing...wether we could add another degree or 2

Last edited:

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sounds awesome.I keep going back and forth from super to turbo.I know turbo cn net me some good power but the whine is awesome.Maybe ill do a full build with a TVS lol

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
idk about TVS, either people bought them with out knowing how to tune it right or the gains arent there,seems the for sale thread at css is filling up with them just like the vortex header.

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hhaha ya very true.I like the scream of the M62 though.I wish I had the cash otherwise I would by JN2's from him.OH!JN2!I went to a Vegas meet and everyone there though I was you hahaha.I thought that was funny.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hhaha ya very true.I like the scream of the M62 though.I wish I had the cash otherwise I would by JN2's from him.OH!JN2!I went to a Vegas meet and everyone there though I was you hahaha.I thought that was funny.

that's awesome :rofl: how'd this happend? they walk up and ask if you were jn2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie