me vs honda

sloancallaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol v-tech lol sorry to anyone who is a recpectable honda owner... if there is such a thing...

anyways I love these guys running full bolt ons and "NOS" lol there was a guy i went to high school with running a lancer (the last body style) raliart, vs my redline and he told be he would eat me... and with spray he still ran a 16 lol im pretty sure redlines run faster then that out of the box lol but atleast i got to use the line "Hes got enough NOS in there to blow himself up... PERIOD!!!" that was the hightlight of that car meet... by the way what is it with these mitsu owners and transformers anyways? well thats my rant

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
lol v-tech lol sorry to anyone who is a recpectable honda owner... if there is such a thing...

anyways I love these guys running full bolt ons and "NOS" lol there was a guy i went to high school with running a lancer (the last body style) raliart, vs my redline and he told be he would eat me... and with spray he still ran a 16 lol im pretty sure redlines run faster then that out of the box lol but atleast i got to use the line "Hes got enough NOS in there to blow himself up... PERIOD!!!" that was the hightlight of that car meet... by the way what is it with these mitsu owners and transformers anyways? well thats my rant

Stock lancers even the new 2010 ones in ralliart trim are still slower than my old '06 2.2 was stock. I cant imagine nitrous making that much of a difference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie