Moisture in the headlights =(

Jhop16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I fail at painting my headlights ...

today i washed it and both fogged up... its not the first time i washed it since i painted them tho, so its sorta wierd...

i just let it go and the hole light eventually fogs up... when i turn my headlights on most of it goes away but not all of it then when they go off it fogs up again

any idea how i can fix this dilema??

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think you have to take them apart and reseal them. i have never done it myself but i remember reading a thread about it. i think you just put them in the oven for about 10-15 minutes

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they're a bitch to do that's why i haven't bothered with mine yet. not until i find a spare set anyway.

Fluffy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they're a bitch to do that's why i haven't bothered with mine yet. not until i find a spare set anyway.

its not that they are a bitch its cause your afraid........ i would be to i'm not gonna slpit mine til i have a spare or 2

Fluffy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah you are. U MAD?

out of no where for no reason you have yet again posted a useless fucking post while harassing someone. more then half your post count equals spam, stay out of peoples threads if all you got is "U MAD FGT?"

report post:adminpower:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso