More Questions

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is helping me too..im goin ls/sc with my autop sedan some time next year. soakin in all the info i can while i can lol

BankDude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea supercharger is basically completely bolt on, which is nice. auto's do not need a new clutch, as said before, make sure you get the right downpipe with the right amount of o2 bungs. if you don't already have it, get a new catback too.

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im gettin a tsudo N-1 catback next month and maybe bad-mab headers with zzp dp..not sure yet..how does the supercharger pulley hook up? with a serpentine belt to the other pulleys..sorry not much of an engine guy..more exterior.

BankDude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've got the same set up you're looking at. my set up is: bad-mab header, zzp 2.5" catted downpipe WITH extra o2 bung (with o2 bung plug), and tsudo n1 catback. you will need to get a different pulley. what pulley size are you going to be running with the supercharger?

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure. not going to do it until next year or maybe not even do it at all. its just on the list of mods but near the bottom.

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no, I don't think he has yet. I believe he is still researching what parts he needs and how and what to do for it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie