• Total voters

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i got the ttr bar and love it. im not on eibach springs tho....probably wont make a diff on the .4

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have TTR but have heard mixed reviews about the material used for the bar...

as in weak? how do YOU like it, how was it compared to stock?

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

i got the ttr bar and love it. im not on eibach springs tho....probably wont make a diff on the .4

what kind of differences did you notice? are you on stock springs?

SpringerDesigner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as in weak? how do YOU like it, how was it compared to stock?

Yeah as in weak... if "bent," it will/can stay in that position rather than "bending" back to normal... just what I've heard... people I know that have had the TTR bar went to the OTTP rear bar...

BUT...

I like mine a crap ton... major, noticeable difference... There is no comparing stock to now considering stock there is no rear sway bar...

If you went eibach, would you get both front and rear..? TTR is just rear as far as I know...

Last edited:

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ttr only has a rear, i want a front but eibach is think is the only one except getting a ss/tc front sway

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah as in weak... if "bent," it will/can stay in that position rather than "bending" back to normal... just what I've heard... people I know that have had the TTR bar went to the OTTP rear bar...

BUT...

I like mine a crap ton... major, noticeable difference... There is no comparing stock to now considering stock there is no rear sway bar...

If you went eibach, would you get both front and rear..? TTR is just rear as far as I know...

rear for now, i dont have the $ to do both

also im now looking at the ottp lol http://www.ottperformance.com/store/...eet-40p263.htm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso