Votes: 6 60.0%
  • TTR

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I want the OTTP for my TC, not sure about hardcore/street though.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hardcore is like 1.25 isnt it

correct

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

OTTP hands down.

It is the ONLY Rear Sway bar that isn't made from cheap Mild Steel (Eibach and TTR are both Mild Steel - no bueno).

Its also designed and made by the people that put together the Time Attack Cobalt... so you KNOW the research hours are their. I only put the best of the best on my car... and the OTTP bar is what is going on my car, without a doubt. I don't even need to think twice about it.

Im sold on it, Only issue is there out of stock for 2 weeks:whymewhyme:

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno what would be a good balance for mine, Only thing I dont want is understeer, If I lose the back end on a corner I can fix that, front end is more irritating and life threatening.

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want the OTTP for my TC, not sure about hardcore/street though.

Street... unless you are going to be taking it to the track or SERIOUSLY Auto-Xing it. If you are SERIOUS about racing it on the weekends, then get the Hardcore.

Im sold on it, Only issue is there out of stock for 2 weeks:whymewhyme:

It'll be well worth the wait, well worth it. I'm waiting as well.

Dunno what would be a good balance for mine, Only thing I dont want is understeer, If I lose the back end on a corner I can fix that, front end is more irritating and life threatening.

I'd honestly just get the Street. Worse come to worse, if you want more bar in the rear, just remove your front bar. I know of a lot of Auto-Xers and Track guys that do that.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Street... unless you are going to be taking it to the track or SERIOUSLY Auto-Xing it. If you are SERIOUS about racing it on the weekends, then get the Hardcore.

It'll be well worth the wait, well worth it. I'm waiting as well.

I'd honestly just get the Street. Worse come to worse, if you want more bar in the rear, just remove your front bar. I know of a lot of Auto-Xers and Track guys that do that.

You dont actually have to remove your front bar, just disconnect the endlinks from your struts.

Cruisn

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso